8.14.2015

5 Things I'm Loving Take 2

I did a 5 things I'm loving a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd do another...


1) - Big Brother - my sister introduced me to this several years ago and it has been my summer show. When Michael and I started dating I got him watching it too. Its a reality show - strangers put together in a house with no outside contact with the world. They do competitions and vote each other out every week - D-R-A-M-A! Love it!


2) - Periscope - I love Periscope! Basically its you watching live video from strangers around the world. I have watched Disney fireworks shows, U2 concerts, Taylor Swift concerts, NKOTB concerts, and stupid stuff too. I love it!


3) - Bean Boozled - this cracks me up. I saw Joey Hill do it at our Hydrate camp. We have a box in our office and I have taken it around to offices and told them to pick one - it scares the crap out of me which one I might get. So fun!

4) - Feedly - maybe I am late to the party on this but my co-worker, Taylor told me about this because I was trying to figure out how to keep the blogs I read organized and I LOVE IT!


5) - cucumbers - I know its so random - but this summer I have been all about cucumbers. And to top it all off - I have never had them with salt on them - I just ate them plain usually on my salad - but salt on them has changed my life. Its been my snack of the summer!

What are you loving that I need in my life?


No comments:

Post a Comment